How Weight Loss Impacts Womens Health
At BodyPerfect most of our clients are women, we have a special understanding of the weight loss and health needs of women. With over 18 years of experience in solving the weight loss challenges of women from every nationality and every age group, we can develop a weight loss program for you that will help you to effectively lose weight and make yourself healthier in the process.
It’s so easy to get start on the BodyPerfect weight loss program that were going to give you a free consultation where we will test your body fat, test your BMI and explain exactly what you need to do in order to reach your ideal weight. We will demonstrate our advanced weight loss machines and explain how BodyPerfect patented technology will help you lose weight and make you look incredible.
Weight Related Health Risks
There are a number of different health problems or diseases that are linked to obesity and excessive or unhealthy weight, including stroke, high blood pressure, heart disease, fatty liver disease, and diabetes. While a few extra pounds may simply make a woman feel self-conscious, when the problem becomes more serious it is cause for concern because this will impact her entire way of life, and even potentially shorten her life. Women's weight loss is something that is more important than ever, as so many women are currently struggling with their weight. To understand how weight loss can impact your health, it's helpful to look at how the body stores fat.
Some of the first symptoms that are associated with obesity include a shortness of breath, digestive problems, and visible fat pockets on the body. These are not only unsightly but also can lead to the more serious health problems described above. It's recommended to go in for regular doctor's visits to monitor your weight and body mass index, in order to determine if you need to start thinking about women's weight loss programs and how you will better combat obesity.
Good Fat versus Bad Fat
Normally, fat cells are stored as an energy reserve. They help keep the body warm, and can be used during times when you may not have access to as many natural resources. Biologically, it makes sense to take in and store some fat. However, with today's processed diets and sedentary lifestyles, this has become a problem because many women are storing excess fat. The body only has so much room for these extra fat cells. Without following any women's weight loss programs, these extra fat cells could be stored in your blood vessels or organs, hindering your regular biological functions.
Fat Facts Women Should Know
- Essential Fat: Required for normal physiological functioning, consists of fat stored in the marrow of bones, heart, lungs, liver, spleen, kidneys, intestines, muscles and lipid rich tissues of the central nervous system. In females, the extra 9% of fat is required for childbearing and other hormonal related functions.
- Storage Fat: Consists of fat accumulation in adipose tissue. Men and women have similar quantities of storage fat - on average 12% for men and 15% for women.
- Saturated Fat: Fat that consists of triglycerides containing only saturated fatty acids. Saturated fatty acids have no double bonds between the individual carbon atoms of the fatty acid chain. That is, the chain of carbon atoms is fully "saturated" with hydrogen atoms.
- Trans Fat: The common name for unsaturated fat with trans-isomer (E-isomer) fatty acid(s). Because the term refers to the configuration of a double carbon-carbon bond, trans fats may be monounsaturated or polyunsaturated but never saturated.
- Polyunsaturated Fat: In nutrition, polyunsaturated fat, or polyunsaturated fatty acid, are fatty acids in which more than one double bond exists within the representative molecule. That is, the molecule has two or more points on its structure capable of supporting hydrogen atoms not currently part of the structure.
- Monounsaturated Fat: In biochemistry and nutrition, monounsaturated fats or MUFA (MonoUnsaturated Fatty Acid) are fatty acids that have a single double bond in the fatty acid chain and all of the remainder of the carbon atoms in the chain are single-bonded.
Fortunately (and unfortunately), there are many different women's weight loss tips and tricks to try and BodyPerfect will help you to avoid these trendy weight loss tricks by making one simple call to schedule a free consultation that will change your life forever. You don't need to starve yourself to lose weight. In fact, that is usually not recommended, because it could cause the body to burn your muscle cells for energy rather than your fat. The best programs will be multifaceted, and focus not only on getting rid of stored fat, but also help improve your overall level of health. A little bit of exercise and the right nutrition program will help to accelerate any other methods of weight loss that you choose to try. The first step; however is to measure your current state of health to determine if you need to start fighting obesity now or maintain your current weight and the best way to determine this is to meet with a weight loss expert at BodyPefect.
Continued use of our all natural Fitness Essence weight loss enables our clients to shed unwanted pounds through natural therapy and prevents fat cells from reproducing. This enables our clients to lose weight without experiencing a subsequent weight-gain or “rebound”.